- Crucial to NZ’s digital delivery capacity globally
- Contemporary, empowering CEO
- Lead key sector/partnership engagements
REANNZ facilitates the international flow of data to, from and across NZ, between researchers, educators and innovators.
The organisation was established to shift ‘big data’ at speeds and with dependability that is critical to the entities in these sectors, and that the commercial sector simply cannot replicate. REANNZ is NZ’s National Research and Education Network, one of 120 NRENs worldwide.
Herein lies the opportunity to contribute substantially to NZ's digital and information infrastructure through leadership of a highly skilled team of 30, tasked with the effective delivery of a service that has KPI's and expectations to their members that are exceptional... and unequivocally need to be. Alongside team leadership, you will also lead and enhance engagement with the specialist membership base, and key stakeholder/"shareholder" relationships.
You will demonstrate:
- Success in a CEO or GM role, exhibiting outstanding leadership, predicated on a transparent, consultative and inclusive manner.
- A background in the Telco/ISP environments would undoubtedly be preferential, understanding infrastructure business and the wholesale telecommunications market, as would experience and/or relationships within the University or CRI sectors
- Proven ability to span the commercial and governmental sectors. You will show evidence of effectively dealing with ambiguity while positively and consultatively managing government relationships across a broad spectrum, those relationships involving both stakeholders, and member partners.
Here is an opportunity that will test the breadth of your leadership capability in an entity that holds a rare and singular place, critical to the NZ digital and technology landscapes.
For further information in strictest confidence, please contact Tony Walsh on (04) 978 1833 / 029 2711101 or Graeme Sandri on (04) 978 1826 or email your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference No. 2906994.
Closing date 8 April 2019.