For 2017, we have changed the name from CRI Coding Conference to Science Coding Conference (SciCo!) to reflect the broadening audience of this event.
This event is for anyone involved in the programming side of NZ research. We encourage all research software engineers, IT managers, researchers and operational software developers from NZ Crown Research Institutes, universities and other public sector organisations to attend the conference. The Science Coding Conference is a bridge between different communities and stakeholders working within the same ecosystem.
The call for submissions is now open and we welcome presentations on a variety of topics, including:
- software tools and solutions for research
- best practices for research software engineering
- building sustainable and performant code for production systems
- data management and analytics solutions
- visualisation and delivery systems
- workflow solutions for research
- community and training approaches and programmes
- career development, rewards and recognition
- organisational learnings.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Wellington for SciCo 2017!