eResearch NZ: Shaping the Digital Future; Opportunities for Australia & NZ Science Communities
This year eResearch has four streams, each designed with a specific segment of the research community in mind.
1. Strategic Executive
Goal: To gather key stakeholders to work together to achieve a combined focus for digital transformation in research.
- International and National views.
- Framing NZ in the international context
- Where are we going?
- What are the major drivers of change?
2. Research Innovation
Goal: Using peer to peer sharing of innovative work practices to influence research communities nationally.
- Where and how is NZ Research active on the international stage?
- Advances in use of IT- enabled research methods and the application in future research
- Emerging trends and application of digital technologies to advance NZ capability and promote innovation
- Application of techniques applied to interesting/specific research activities with emphasis on national and international collaborations
3. Research IT Technical
Goal: Building awareness and engagement with IT practitioners involved in the Research Community.
- New developments in Computer Science / Research
- Service and project reviews
- New services in support of research and institutions
4. Early Career Researchers
Goal: Helping researchers in their analyses by encouraging sharing practices with fellow researchers, and an opportunity for professional development and mentoring.